Criminal Defense and Psychology Practice Areas
We help clients when they are facing real threats to their finances, to their administrative licenses, to their families or to their freedoms.
The firm's lead trial lawyer, Dr. Demosthenes Lorandos, has often been the holder to the key that has won a case — whether through his diligent criminal defense, his perspective as a forensic psychologist and lawyer, his ability to reveal the sham of a so-called expert witness, his guidance of counsel behind the scenes or his ability to easily join a legal team and provide the help needed.
When you are uncertain who to trust and what is going to happen next this is one lawyer that you want on your side.
Call 734-545-2919 or e-mail the firm. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and Washington, D.C., we serve clients throughout the country.
Our practice areas include, but are not limited to:
- Providing criminal defense for good people caught in bad situations, including issues involving intent, state of mind and guilty knowledge
- Revealing false accusations such as false child abuse allegations for what they are — lies
- Mounting parental alienation actions so that children can enjoy a healthy bond with both parents
- Serving "of counsel" to other attorneys and law firms
- Acting as a forensic psychologist expert witness
- Dealing with experts and the courts on issues with minors and protecting children
- Consulting on trial preparation and case strategy
- Establishing expertise and helping others learn how to do that
Proven and Effective Defense Strategies
Dr. Lorandos has proven time and time again that his expertise, deep psychological understanding, strategies and experience provide effective results at a time when you cannot afford to lose. He has written numerous books, lectured nationally and given expert opinions based on topics such as:
- How to win a parental alienation case
- Defending false accusations
- Attacking a bad psych evaluation
- Cultural issues in criminal defense
Contact Us Today
Call 734-545-2919 or e-mail the firm to schedule your consultation with attorney Demosthenes Lorandos today. We return all phone calls promptly.