Lawyer and Psychologist Handles Matters of Parental Alienation Syndrome
Being frozen out of your child's life for no reason can be one of the most heartbreaking experiences of your life as a parent. Yet, more and more parents are seeking the help of lawyers skilled in bringing parental alienation actions to the courts to restore their right to parent their child. Your children are innocent. They need protection.
When innocents are being harmed, this is one law firm and psychologist attorney that you want on your side.
Call 734-545-2919 or e-mail the firm. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and Washington, D.C., we serve clients throughout the nation.
Protecting the Innocent
- How do you address the fact that your ex-spouse or ex-partner has manipulated your child into fearing you or being unwilling to be around you at all?
- How can you prove that the outrageous and false sexual assault allegations your divorcing spouse has made against you are absolutely untrue?
- What if you did not get custody or visitation rights with your children based on facts that have nothing to do with the law or the truth of what is happening in the custodial parent's home?
- Are you concerned that your child is being harmed at the hands of the custodial parent and needs to be protected?
- How can you restore the balance of power and allow your child to have the benefit of two parents?
Dr. Lorandos Wrote the Book on Parental Alienation Syndrome
Skilled trial lawyer and forensic psychologist Demosthenes Lorandos has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology. He is a noted researcher who lectures and writes on the psychology behind issues such as parental alienation, defending against parental alienation, tainted memories and child suggestibility, Munchausen's Syndrome and other domestic relations matters involving families and children. He was the contributing (organizing) editor for The International Handbook on Parental Alienation.
Assisting Attorneys — Helping Parents
Whether you are an attorney seeking more information from a legal and psychological perspective or you need cross-examining guidance with regard to expert behavioral witnesses, or you are a parent who wants his or her child back safe and sound, we are the firm to call.
We have built a reputation and a practice since 1993 on meticulous preparation, insightful, creative case strategizing, painstaking attention to detail, and thorough investigation. We do this with the goal of winning for our clients, point by point, case by case.
Restore Healthy Parent-Child Bonds — Call Our Office Today
Call 734-545-2919 or e-mail the firm to schedule your consultation with attorney & psychologist Demosthenes Lorandos today. We return all phone calls promptly.